- Login to your Gatekeeper account as an administrator.
2. Navigate to Settings > Configuration > Authentication:
3. Select Require Microsoft Sign On (SSO):
Note: If you would like to use Standard (simple username and password set from within Gatekeeper) and Microsoft SSO authentication methods select Standard authentication
4. Click Save
Login to Gatekeeper with Microsoft
- Go to https://gatekeeperhq.com/users/sign_in and you will be prompted to sign-in with your Microsoft Account:
Note, if you have selected the Standard, or Allow all option then you be presented with the following screen where you can select to sign-in with your Microsoft account.
2. Select your Microsoft account.
3. You are now logged in to Gatekeeper via your Microsoft account!
Note. Access to the Employee Portal and Supplier Portal remain via username and password when SSO authentication is set.