Getting your Supplier data into Gatekeeper efficiently and in bulk is simple. From the Supplier List view you select the Universal Add Button and then the Bulk Import option:
This will direct you to a section of Gatekeeper dedicated to managing your import. Here you can:
- View comprehensive import instructions dynamically tailored to your dataset
- Download a copy of your import template
- Download a copy of your existing data to update it and re-import
- Then, when ready, browse and select the file you wish to import
Furthermore, towards the end of the page you can view the field by field import rules:
In-built, Gatekeeper has some fundamental controls available by default within all bulk import routines:
- Each Supplier is assigned a unique Gatekeeper Supplier ID, this allows for data to be exported, updated and merged back in enabling the mass update of Supplier data.
- The import routines, instructions and templates are all dynamically updated with any Custom Data you create against a supplier
- Detailed error handling to walk users through the process of correcting their date if and when required.
If you would like further support on getting your Supplier Data into Gatekeeper then please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success Team via the Live Chat option within your Gatekeeper tenant.