- Help Docs
- Gatekeeper - Add-Ons
- Employee Portal
Gatekeeper Product Releases
The Fundamentals of Gatekeeper
Access Group Matrices
Reporting with Gatekeeper
Collaborating with Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper - Add-Ons
Invite a User to the Employee Portal
This article will outline the steps required to invite a user to the Employee Portal
How to Invite a User to the Employee Portal
- Open Settings > Users from the navigation menu.
2. Click the green 'Add' button on the right side of the screen and then select 'User' from the drop down menu.
3. You will be routed to the create a User form, the following mandatory data is required to create a new Employee Portal User:
- First Name
- Last Name
You can also include the following optional data:
- Job Title
- Profile Picture
4. Under the Role section, select Employee Portal only.
5. Select Invite into Gatekeeper.
6. Compose your Invitation Message.
7. Click Save to invite the User to the Employee Portal