This article intends to give a high-level view of Supplier/Vendor Users.
In this article:
Supplier Users can be created against Supplier records within GK to ensure all necessary key contacts have their contact information centralized and up to date. All Internal GK users with administrator rights can add, modify and delete Supplier User data.
Adding a Supplier User against a Supplier Record
- Click Suppliers from the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the Supplier that the Supplier User belongs to.
- Click the green Add button and select Supplier User from the drop down menu. Enter all mandatory and relevant data to the Add Supplier User module.
The following fields are mandatory when adding a Supplier User:
- First Name
- Last Name
The following fields are optional:
- Job Title
- Profile Picture (Upload a profile picture from your computer)
You are not required to complete the remaining fields If you are not a Supplier Portal subscriber. To save and create the Supplier user, scroll down and click the green Save Button In the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
For GK users who would like to invite a Supplier User to the Supplier Portal, please continue by following the below steps:
Supplier User Roles Overview
- Administrator - This Supplier user can add and edit Supplier information in the Portal for approval and manage Supplier users.
- Editor - This Supplier user can upload and edit Supplier information in the Portal for approval.
- Collaborator - This Supplier user can respond to Messages and complete Events assigned to them but cannot add or edit Supplier information.
Select whether you would like to send an invitation to the GK Supplier Portal via email. Note: When you click the 'Save' button, Gatekeeper will send an invitation to the email entered above. The email will contain a link to a web page where this person will complete the setup process by picking their own password.
Enter a custom invitation message if you wish.
Click Save to add the Supplier User to GK.