This article intends to walk you through the steps of creating and inviting Vendor users to Gatekeeper.
Estimated Read Time: 5 Minutes
In this article:
Vendor Users can be created against Vendor records within Gatekeeper to ensure all necessary key contacts have their contact information centralized and up to date. All Internal GK users with administrator rights can add, modify and delete Vendor User data.
Please note! Vendor Users are not the same as Gatekeeper users. Vendor users are your external contacts with your chosen Vendor, and should not be invited into Gatekeeper as a standard user. Instead, they should be created as Vendor users, specifically against the Vendor record that they are associated with.
Adding a Vendor User against a Vendor Record
- Click Vendors from the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the Vendor that the Vendor User belongs to.
- Click the green Add button and select Vendor User from the drop-down menu. Enter all mandatory and relevant data to the Add Vendor User module.
- Once complete, select Save to create the vendor user.
The following fields are mandatory when adding a Vendor User:
- First Name
- Last Name
The following fields are optional:
- Job Title
- Profile Picture (Upload a profile picture from your computer)
If you have the Vendor Portal Add-on module and would like to invite your Vendor Users to the Vendor Portal, please see our Knowledge Base Article here.