For background please read the Workflow Authorisation Overview guide.
Local Workflow Collaborator Overview
The Local Workflow Collaborator option grants users read-only access to all open cards in a specific workflow in Gatekeeper. This option is ideal for auditing purposes and general process monitoring. Added at an individual Workflow level, this gives visibility into a Workflow that has already been created.
Local Workflow Collaborators do not have the ability to add or edit new workflows and can only see the Workflows that they have been granted Local Collaborator rights to.
How to Assign Local Workflow Collaborator Rights to a User?
- Go to Workflows on the Navigation Menu.
- Click the Edit icon (three dots) against the Workflow you wish to assign a user Local Collaborator rights.
- Select Local Workflow Authorisation from the drop-down menu.
4. Click Add > New Workflow Collaborator.
5. Select a User from the drop-down and click Create.